Environmental impact assessment specialists must possess degrees in environmental science, biology, and related fields in the natural resources. They are highly knowledgeable in environmental assessment methods and protocols and are important in the successful conduct of environmental impact assessments. These specialists lead the conduct of environmental impact assessments and work closely with various scientists and professionals. They may be employed by government agencies or companies involved in activities that have environmental risks such as oil and gas, power and mining sectors. Environmental impact assessment specialists may serve as consultants or may personally direct and oversee the entire EIA process.
Sample Environmental Impact Assessment Specialist CV Template
London, WC2E 7HT
Dynamic and proactive individual is searching for a job as an environmental impact assessment specialist for a company where I can contribute my expertise in ensuring environment-friendly projects.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience working as an environmental impact assessment specialist.
- Knowledgeable of local and international regulatory requirements regarding the environment.
- Effective communication skills in presenting complex and technical information to broad audience.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Abreast of new and emerging technology related to the position.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Environmental impact assessment specialist, Power Builders, Inc.
- Lead the conduct of environmental impact assessment for infrastructure projects.
- Meet with clients and discuss EIA results.
- Participate in field work to gather data.
- Conduct data analysis and interpretation.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.]