A psychologist studied mental and behavioral patterns and illnesses of humans. He/she receives and gives diagnosis and treatment to patients experiencing behavioral or mental disorders. Common forms of treatment they provide are therapy sessions and medications.
Sample Psychologist CV Template
Finsbury Park, London N4 5LN
I am seeking for a job as a psychologist in a workplace where I can practice my skills to the fullest. I am a very professional worker and always give my best effort in all my responsibilities.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a psychologist in a private clinic.
- Two years working as a guidance counselor in a local school.
- Outstanding skill in communicating with patients, both verbally and in written language.
- Highly skilled in handling a number of patients at a time.
- Wealth of experience in dealing with various kinds of cases.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Psychologist, Private Clinic
- Receive patients to diagnose their psychological condition.
- Prescribe treatment and therapy sessions to treat patients.
- Give recommendations to patients on how to maintain good psychological health.
2005 – 2007: Guidance Counselor, London School
- See students that seek psychological help.
- Talk to and help students sent by the school principal to deal with problems in behavior and emotional well-being.
- Give advice to students about problems they face and misdemeanor.
- Give recommendations to the school board about matters that concern student behavior and discipline.
2002 – 2005: Master of Science in Psychology, London University
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.