Thefts and accidents are common in the retail stores because they store a large quantity of unsold item in their shops and retail outlets .The retail security guard is employed to guard these unsold good in these stores .The security guards in retail sector work on shift basis either in the day or night. Retail security guards can take control in emergencies such as bomb threats and fires, as well as providing basic first aid assistance. This is a responsible position which ensures the safety and security of human beings and valuable materials.
The minimum qualification for this job is high school diploma. Certification from relevant security authority would be an added advantage while applying for this position .These jobs also require the candidate to have good vision, valid driving license, excellent communication skill and knowledge of various surveillance equipments.
Retail Security CV Template
25 North W14 7CT London
Phone: 44 (0)32 5467 8998
To offer my experience in patrolling, monitoring and security services in a dynamic retail industry
2005 – 2010 Retail Security Bloomberg & Co
- Effectively maintaining a safe and secure working environment for employees and customers during customer hours.
- Patrolling premises both internally and externally.
- Monitoring CCTV and responding to alarms.
- Monitoring activities of customers.
- Assisting customers when required.
- Writing reports
- Tagging various items in the stores.
2000 – 2003 Security Guard Green Peas retail stores
- Patrolling the shop floor.
- Monitoring CCTV and assisting customers.
- Dealing with the general public.
- Liaising with the police
- Preparing reports.
- High school diploma Southwest 2000
- Certification From SIA
- Trained in first aid, CPR and firearms handling.
- By recognizing suspicious behavior, using available surveillance systems apprehended many shop lifters and took action at the appropriate time.
Hobbies and Interests
- Long distance running
Can be provided upon request