An alarm installer work in security services or can be personally employed by individuals or companies. The alarm installer is primarily responsible for wiring and installing a security system for residences, business establishments, or private and public offices. They can install residential or commercial security system components. Aside from this, alarm installers also install low voltage devices and audio and video components relevant to a security system. Alarm installers not only install security systems, they also give trainings and orientation to customers and clients on how to use the installed system. Their work does not end upon installation since they also maintain and repair security equipment.
Sample Alarm Installer CV Template
Liverpool, Merseyside, L35 2JE
Reliable and industrious job seeker hoping to join a security company as an alarm installer where I can share my skills and knowledge in commercial security systems
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as an alarm installer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable of various kinds of commercial and residential security systems.
- Willing to travel and work irregular work hours to accomplish tasks.
- Familiar with electrical and technical terms and principles.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Alarm installer, Safe and Sound Security Company
- Wire and install security systems in homes and offices.
- Install alarm equipment such as CCTV, access control panels, and different kinds of security devices.
- Monitor and maintain security equipment.
High school graduate with technical training in electrical work.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.