Fastfood crew are workers who are employed in fastfood chains. Fastfood crew may perform different tasks from getting orders, manning the cashier, preparing food in the kitchen, or serving food and cleaning tables. The work that fastfood crew performs depends on the job description given by the company. Most fastfood crew work on the floor - getting the orders of customers and noting them in order forms, and then helping customers bring their food to their tables. They also look around the dining area and immediately clean the tables that have already been vacated by customers, throwing the trash in the garbage bin, and wiping the table clean for the next customers. Fastfood crew may be assigned to change shifts and may take turns manning the cashier or the kitchen.
Sample Fast food Crew CV Template
Russell Square, London, WC5H 0XG
Responsible and motivated individual with pleasing personality is seeking a job as a fastfood crew where I can share my communication skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of experience as a fastfood crew.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess effective social and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of working in a pressurized and fast-paced environment.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Fastfood crew, Burgers and Buns Diner
- Responsible for welcoming customers and helping them order.
- Get orders of customers and assist them in bringing orders to their table.
- Clean up tables for next customers.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
Incoming Sample Templates:
- sample resume for fast food crew
- sample resume for service crew fast food
- resume for fast food crew
- sample resume for fast food service crew
- sample resume fast food crew
- fast food crew resume sample
- sample resume service crew fast food
- resume format for fast food crew
- fast food crew resume
- resume sample for fast food crew