A hotel front desk agent works in hotels where they are the first hotel employees to meet and greet guests. They hold responsibility for welcoming guests and visitors as well as registering them and assigning their rooms. They give guests their room keys and give them a brief introduction to the hotel, sharing with them important information about services available in the hotel and surrounding areas. Hotel front desks need to make guests feel comfortable and welcome upon their arrival in the hotel. They talk with the guests to determine the mode of payment they choose and also verify credit cards if guests will pay through this.
Sample Hotel Front Desk Agent CV Template
New Cross, London, SE13 6NW
Skilled and efficient worker is looking for employment as hotel front desk agent in a reputable hotel company where I can contribute my pleasant personality.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of work experience as a hotel front desk agent.
- A team player while being able to work under minimum supervision.
- Possess a pleasing personality and skill in entertaining different guests.
- Familiar with the hotel industry and tourism in the country.
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Hotel Front Desk Agent, Luxury Hotel
- Greet guests and welcome them to the hotel as well as brief them on the services of the hotel.
- Help guests select rooms and assign rooms based on their specification.
- Receive payment from guests.
- Inform housekeeping about rooms that are vacant for cleaning.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.