The Solar Photovoltaic PV Technician is responsible for reviewing, implementing and maintaining solar power systems for residential and small commercial buildings under the company’s brand of solar products.. The technician works in a team of fellow technicians and engineers to provide solar panel installation and maintenance services to customers.
Sample Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician/Installer CV Template
Jude S. Fernworth
Crowndale St, Camden, London
To work as a Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician/Installer for a large alternate power technology, distribution or power generating company.
2003 – Present: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician/Installer, Advance Solar World, Ltd. London
- Prepare, inspect and assemble solar panels, modules, panels and support structures, as prescribed in the assembly instruction.
- Install solar PV systems, solar concentrators, collectors, pumps, or fans in accordance with product schematics and standards.
- Conduct routine inspections, maintenance and repairs of photovoltaic system modules, arrays, power conditioning equipment, batteries, safety and structural systems or weather sealants.
- Activate and monitor photovoltaic systems to verify operational conformity to performance specifications.
- Apply weather sealing chemicals to solar arrays and support structures.
- Ensure that electrical wiring and equipment installation are in accordance with product schematics and instructions.
- Excellent and medical physical fitness
- Excellent technical comprehension skills to follow medium to complex instructions..
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management between 2005 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
2001 – 2003: Associate in Mechanical and Electrical Design, Bradham College, London
Can be provided upon request