An X-Ray Technician’s job is to produce x-ray images of patients as per the instructions received from the concerned doctor. They must ensure that the x-ray images are free of interference (metallic objects like jewelry and watches) and that the patients are correctly positioned. They must also make sure that neither the patient nor they themselves get unnecessarily exposed to harmful radiation.
The following CV may be used either by Radiology Technicians or X-Ray technicians (the terms are interchangeable).
Sample X-Ray Technician CV Template
Mobile No: +23 23354 9968
Telephone No: +777 585 4939 33
Career Objective: To provide my services to patients by using my skills as a radiologist.
2009-2010: Max New York Chest Institute: worked as an assistant to the chief X-Ray technician, completing the paperwork, prepping the patients and looking after proper delivery and handling of x-ray images.
X-Ray Technician Objectives:
- To provide doctors with clean and clear x-rays
- To ensure that the patients understand the procedure properly
- To make sure that no intrusion is being caused by personal items like jewelry and watches
- To protect the patients and self from harmful radiation
- To position the patients properly to achieve a good result
2005-2008: Bachelor of Communication, New Jersey City University, New Jersey
2008-2009: Associate in Medical Assisting, Keiser University (Online)
Top ranking student of Associate in Medical Assisting course from Keiser University.
- Oil Painting