Facilities and infrastructure maintenance managers hold primary responsibility for overseeing and supervising maintenance personnel in charge of equipment, machineries, and building structures. They manage personnel and ensure that all repairs of electrical and mechanical problems experienced by equipment and machineries meet the standards. Facilities and infrastructure maintenance managers have to closely monitor the work of maintenance personnel to make sure that these comply with company policies and state regulations. In addition, maintenance managers are responsible for developing preventive maintenance programs. They need to ensure that objectives are met and that all equipment and infrastructure are kept in excellent condition. They also implement overall security policies in maintenance work.
Sample Facilities And Infrastructure Maintenance Manager CV Template
Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BN
Trustworthy and resourceful individual looking for a challenging job as a facilities and infrastructure maintenance manager in a company where my capabilities will be maximized and enhanced.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience as a facilities and infrastructure maintenance manager.
- Vast knowledge in policies and standards regarding facilities and infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable in technical and mechanical repair of equipment and machineries.
- Ability to operate different kinds of machines and tools.
- Excellent management and administrative skills.
- Prompt and efficient worker.
- Demonstrate good performance under stressful work conditions.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Facilities and infrastructure maintenance manager, 123 Company
- Responsible for hiring personnel and providing them training.
- Plan and develop maintenance program and operating budget.
- Review purchase orders and approve them.
- Delegate maintenance work to maintenance personnel.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.