Circulation managers work in different kinds of publications such as magazines, newspapers, journals, and newsletters. They are mainly responsible for ensuring the proper distribution of the publication to different clients and customers. The circulation manager is vital in a publication since he/she makes a plan in the effective and prompt delivery of publication copies to different places. He/she must make sure that the publication copies arrive in varying destinations early to be available to the readers as soon as they need or want to read the publication. The circulation manager is a publishing professional and most have experience in the journalism field as well as marketing savvy.
Sample Circulation Manager CV Template
Kedleston Road, Derby, DE23 1GB
Resourceful and industrious professional is hoping to land a job as a circulation manager for a newspaper where I can be a helpful addition to its staff and ensure that the publication reaches its clients on time.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of experience working as a circulation manager.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Organized and creative in designing distribution plan.
- Can work well in a high-pressure and deadline-driven work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in using relevant computer applications.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Circulation Manager, UK Today
- Work closely with retailers and marketing professionals.
- Create a circulation plan to ensure the effective and timely distribution of newspaper to clients.
- Find ways to increase readership base.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Derby University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.